Sunroof question involving changing the material cover

i re-did my inner sunroof panel in black vinyl i bought at jo-ann fabrics. i
used 3-m spray adhesive to make it stick, and it's stuck good. hasn't
started to droop or peel yet. you should be able to use whatever fabric you
desire to use. hth
  hit