Waterfest SHAME!!!

I just read the responses. Thanks for posting it Kevin. Most of the

It was late & I was tired when I posted, blaming it on a type of car was
wrong, I know. I own a MKI and a MKII and a majority of the people there at
the hotel were decent. As for burn outs? No, but I did take off rather fast
with Ben Harder in the car  :)(Hehehe)

But watching kids calling out "Fuck you pigs" then running away giggling was
not too mature or smart for that matter. The kid who burned out with 4 cop
cars in the lot and ended up having the cops chase him. Not the brightest
crayon in the box.

Sorry if I offended any one. Cincy is like the Olympics, where as WF seemed
like a cock fight. ( Ummm.... that may be appropriate  :)

>From: "Kevin Collins" <kcollins1@socal.rr.com>
>To: "'Leach, Michael'" <michael.leach@lmco.com>
>CC: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
>Subject: RE: Waterfest SHAME!!!
>Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 19:24:17 -0700
>
>Mike Leach wrote:
>
> > Now I am not sure why Kevin Collins had to start bashing us "East
>Coast" guys
> > when no-one on this list had anything to do with it.
>
>Say what?  Where was I bashing??
>
>All I said was "you east coast guys will be lucky to have anyplace to
>stay next year" - that wasn't bashing in any way, just referring to the
>geographical location of "you guys" and the show.  No bashing intended,
>especially not toward the list gang - I met many of you at WF 2 years
>ago, and know firsthand you guys aren't a bunch of property destroyers!
>
>I posted Julie's rant to VWVortex last night, and you guys need to go
>check out some of the imbiclilic replies - there are a lot of sane ones,
>but a bunch saying stuff like "we paid for the privilege" to trash the
>place, etc.  One fucknozzle even said "quite frankly, whoever wrote that
>fine rant can lick my choad anytime he wishes".  Check it out.. and just
>a suggestion if you decide to post: don't mention your Scirocco
>connection, or some stooge will accuse you of being part of some
>"do-gooder" group and blaming the show's problems on others - blaaah.
>
>http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=438200
>

>--
>Kevin Collins
>Huntington Beach, CA