need help ASAP !!!

hey guys ..
im havin trouble with my passat ..
( i know its not a Rocco issue)
i let my dad drive my passat to toronto last weekend ..
and what do i get in return ???
a almost shot 1st gear and no second at all :(
can anyone help me find a 02A Tranny for cheap and near Michigan ??
i willing to drive to pick it up ( if my car will hold up )
thanks
and on a rocco note ..
i got my dirty lil hands on a almost perfect dash ... :D
only one crack that right between the vents on the top of the dash ....
with a bit of  "magic" i made it look like a brand new unit :P
will post pics as soon as i find how to post pics from my comp ....
latter all