Ripped off by a list member?

OK, way back on April 29, I sent a member of this list (and another)
the small sum of $25 for some car parts.  Since then, I've had (slow)
replies to my emails asking about the status.  I did get replies most
recently on June 16 and June 30 with various excuses.

My last request was to have my money returned on June 30 ("I'll send
the MO out tomorrow" was the reply.)  Once more, since then, nothing.

So, with this list member blind copied, here is your notice:  either I
get my money by Saturday, which gives you plenty of time to get off
your backside and put a MO in the mail (and time for me to receive it),
OR, I tell everyone who you are.  Simple as that.

Sorry to trouble everyone with this.

Ron Pieper