Ripped off by a list member?

Ron-
  I think you demonstrated commendable restraint in your post and I agree
with the others who said that trust between listers is of utmost importance.
I have had nothing but positive transactions with listers (well, there was
one who wanted a part I had, but never sent the money or responded to
inquiries, even though he knew another lister wanted the same part but had
deferred to him because of a supposed 'greater need') and would like to see
the list continue in that manner.
I hope the person comes through....

Larry