thoughts on my 16v

Some cars are just destined to be crushed.  If you can't obtain clear title,
you've done all you can.  Just SAVE all you can.....
Or, look at it this way, if the 16v had a bad waterpump, you'd toss the pump
and put on a new one, thereby saving the car....this 16v has a "bad" body
(that's the part that has the VIN), so you can ditch it, put on a new body
(actually, putting the parts from it on a 'new' body) and you haven't
scrapped a Scirocco, you've just replaced one 'bad' part of it.

Forget it, it doesn't even make sense to me, now that I've read it....
:(

Larry