thoughts on my 16v

Ok some of you will remember my recent post about the clutch issue. The
other HUGE issue with the car is that I can't seem to get the title for it.
I have approx. $900 invested in the car so far. It needs body work and an
exhaust. The interiour is soso. The fuba leaks when it rains hard. Pretty
much it is showing its age. Anyway I was seriously thinking about just
stripping it and ditching the shell. I have a nice straight 8v sitting in
the driveway that could benifit greatly from the donated parts. Anyone have
any thoughts on this?? I was trying real hard to avoid this. I hate the
thought of one more Rocco gone because of something so dumb. I pretrty much
don't know what else to do........

Jason Neubold
85 Maroon 8v
86 Tornado Red 16v