Ripped off by a list member?

--=======44B123D7=======

Whomever it is, I hope they make it right.  I have dealt with listers as both
buyer and seller numerous times and would hate to think I couldn't deal with
someone other than who I previously dealt with.  If they don't make it
right that
really should be a reason to remove them from the list.  We don't need this on
the list.