Ripped off by a list member?

THAT SUCKS, This list has been a great source of parts and Help, Last year I
made a trip to Cinncy and bought a car BEFORE I saw it in person on the
thumbs up of a couple list members, recently had another lister send parts
BEFORE he recieved payment, The TRUST  of this list must not be COMPROMISED.
I for one feel that the person in question should be IDENTIFIED even if you
get your money or parts. Personaly I think they should be banned from the
list for stuff like that.Yes shit happens but come on less get real if you
recieve someones money and shit happens that you can't send said parts you
wire the $$ back ASAP
Bob