9. Hungarian Scirocco Meeting

We had a two day meeting this weekend. This was our 1st "longer" meeting

Some 20-30 rocs, cc same amount of golfs (we invited them) and 5-6 corrados
(and 1 A8 and 1 A3 audi) You know it's summertime, hard to collect people.
Usually our spring meeting is the most populeted and the summer and winter
ones were the smaller meetings.

It was hard to collect the people while driving in Budapest. They do had
written instructions where to drive...
Finally I collected them all and led the caravan to Dunafoldvar city (we
drive around 80 miles to our destination)
Then we put up our tents (some thought it is better: eat, drink and then
put up the tent). We drove around the city, the traffic was stopped.
"What's this part?" competition, driving rules test, (car) beauty contest,
disco, night time swimming, an erotic show - that was the program for
saturday. So we went 2 sleep at 3, when the light rain began so we had 2
collect the papers around. When we finished, the rain stopped :-)
Slalom (I was the 1st of course), then an autocross race scirocco show was
the final attraction. The drag race was planned at the main road in the
city :-) but unfortunately this time it was not possible.
I asked the people, all loved it

documentation :-)
pics:
http://www.scirocco.hu/meeting/2002-07-06m
http://sajti.freeweb.hu/auto/sci/page_01.htm
http://totalcar.hu/szerelem/vwtali/

QuickTime movies:
http://totalcar.index.hu/images/szerelem/vwtali2002/film

Sorry, all the text are in hungarian but the you still can see the pics.
I have 2 translate them L8R

macsek

-- -
                  ,.     ,.