Cute "Animal" Scirocco Killings...

I had just bought this '84 Scirocco with 21,000 miles
on it. It looked brand new. I worked nights then, and
on that first night driving to work, a rabbit steps
out and makes the tires go thump. You get lots of
feedback from Sciroccos, so it was a gruesome thing to
hit that rabbit.

The next morning, believe it or not, another rabbit
throws himself in front of my tires within sight of
Dead Rabbit One. I thought that was pretty strange. I
thought maybe I should call this black car Christine,
or somthing even more sinister.

My drive home wasn't over after Dead Rabbit Two. I'm
tooling around this mist shrouded lake. I see a bird
sitting in the road. The bird seems oblivious to the
psycho 'Roc bearing down on it. Things would have gone
well for the bird if it would have stood tight. At the
last second it leaps into the air and smacks against
the grill. It tumbles to the side and becomes Dead
Bird One.

I think this is all really weird as I continue my way
around that enchanted lake. Then this bird soars
across the road at the wrong time and Dead Bird Two
meets the last windshield. Except for lots of bugs,
the car settled down after that. It got two more
birds...and I don't know what befell my lost '84 'Roc.

--- pbureau@attbi.com wrote:
> Well the only animal I killed with my car was...
>
> Heading unto the highway, spedding on it to swing
> into
> the highway ramp on. a pigeon decides to land in my
> path... , at the speed I was going, I was not going
> slow down for a mear dumb pigeon, so it got sucked
> under
> the car.....never saw so many feathers in mid air in
> my
> rear view mirror... hehehe..
>

> --
> ====