[Willing To Trade Bentley's?]

Luis Flores Jr <scirocco93210@yahoo.com> wrote:
  I have an 80-84 Bentley that I don't need.  What I
do need is the Bentley that covers my 87 Scirocco. =

Anyone willing to trade?  This is the one I am looking
for "Volkswagen Cabriolet, Scirocco Service Manual
1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993
Including Scirocco 16V ".  This is what I have
"Volkswagen Rabbit, Scirocco, Jetta Service Manual
Gasoline Models Including Pickup Truck, Convertible,
and GTI 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983,1984"
  This one sells for $49.99 on Amazon and is in pretty
good condition.  I can send pics if you like.

Luis
87 Scirocco
Coalinga, CA

I got mine from chapters.ca for like 25 CDN including the shipping. It wa=
s in
the used/old/out of print? section, but when I got it, it was brand new (=
it
isn't now!) They've undergone some merger with Indigo, but it may be wort=
checking out, even with the extra shipping to the US. Heck. 25 CDN is lik=
they give you the book and some money back for youz 'mericans. (1.50
exchange)
Best money I've spent on the car.