[Cute

pbureau@attbi.com wrote:
Well the only animal I killed with my car was...

Heading unto the highway, spedding on it to swing into =

the highway ramp on. a pigeon decides to land in my =

path... , at the speed I was going, I was not going to =

slow down for a mear dumb pigeon, so it got sucked under =

the car.....never saw so many feathers in mid air in my =

rear view mirror... hehehe..

Well, I "rekilled" a raccoon on the way to the recent Niagara Falls show,=
swerved around it but had to cut back in to avoid an oncoming car and nic=
ked
it with the passenger rear tire, and I roll in to the show, Jim and Brett=
 are
waving at me from beside their immaculate cars, and there's a nice spot f=
or
mine, so I park. Next thing I hear is "EWWWW, what's that on the side of =
your
car?" I've never seen such a yucky mess, like an exploded ketchup bottle.=
considered leaving it to prove the car wasn't trailered, but with my car,=
 that
is never in question anyway, it has some road rash issues.

When I first got the bug, it was the "kill of the day", animals/birds wer=
dashing in front of it all the time (I think I got to 30 kills in the fir=
st
month)
The rocc had a series of unusual BIRDS immediately after it came back fro=
m the
paint shop, first a muscovy duck, then a wild turkey (that would stop the=
 car
dead I'm sure, they're big suckers) and finally, a stray peacock, if you =
can
believe it. I was on the lookout for emus, I wasn't sure what I'd see nex=
t. =

Cathy
87 dented Jetta (son's)
81 unfit Rabbit (son's)
87 spewing oil Scirocco (fixing it today, just a dead temp sensor)
99 soon to be dechipped newBug
life is good