Cute "Animal" Scirocco Killings...

On my way to work one day I saw a little bunny on the road ahead of the car
in front of me.  The car in front of me practically stopped to make sure the
bunny didn't run in front of them then passed it.  I was doing about 70 and
wasn't planning to stop for no bunny and as luck would have it, it darted
out in front of me as I passed it.  I looked in the rearview to see what the
damage was only to see him rolling to a stop, shake himself off and take off
again.  The real ironic thing about this was that I was driving my Rabbit!!

Dave