Willing To Trade Bentley's?

  I have an 80-84 Bentley that I don't need.  What I
do need is the Bentley that covers my 87 Scirocco.
Anyone willing to trade?  This is the one I am looking
for "Volkswagen Cabriolet, Scirocco Service Manual
1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993
Including Scirocco 16V ".  This is what I have
"Volkswagen Rabbit, Scirocco, Jetta Service Manual
Gasoline Models Including Pickup Truck, Convertible,
and GTI 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983,1984"
  This one sells for $49.99 on Amazon and is in pretty
good condition.  I can send pics if you like.

Luis
87 Scirocco
Coalinga, CA