Final plea for a 4-2 exhaust manifold...

--- Marc scirocco Québec <marc_scirocco@yahoo.ca> wrote:
> I have been running running a hair lined cracked 4-2
> manifold for over 5 years. What can go that wrong,
> short of a really big crack? Short of paying less for
> the thing.
>
> Just a simple question.

Both of mine have cracks that are a bit more than "hairline".  Both of
mine have o2 sensor holes too.  My thinking is that the crude passage
between the two runners (where the o2 sensor pokes through) will hurt
sound and/or performance...  Ever see one of these?  Most of the cracks
start from these "holes" too.  I'm hoping to score one without the o2
sensor hole, and get a bung welded into one of the dp runners
(techtonics race dp).

Also, it just bugs the hell out of me knowing that I have a cracked
manifold installed :)

Mark.

Post your ad for free now! http://personals.yahoo.ca