Final plea for a 4-2 exhaust manifold...

I drove over an hour each way in tortuous heat/humidity today to pick
up a brand NEW A1 dual outlet exhaust manifold.  I knew it was too good
to be true...  He had two A2 manifolds and what looked to be an A1, but
the dp flange was 90deg off and slightly angled.  Where these off of
the longitudal engines on the dasher/fox(?)/quantum?  Anyone need one?

Damn damn damn damn damn...  The last one I picked up a few weeks ago
had a downpipe attached (wasn't happy about that - but I was 1.5 hours
from home so I took it...) and sure enough, after removing the dp it
was riddled with cracks...

Can anyone help me out here?  This is the last freakin part I need (ya
right!), and it's being quite elusive, the bastard...

I'll be at Waterfest (cracked manifold and all), so I could pick it up
then...

Thanks!

Mark.

Post your ad for free now! http://personals.yahoo.ca