2.0l 8v - add - on options?

I installed an ABA short block under a stock JH head with G-grind cam,
KS ignition, large TB with welded and port manifold, dual outlet
exhaust, TT downpipe and cat back.
It had massive torque, but power was all done by 5500. Running it with a
stock cam would have been a real joke!
Basically, if you want a big POWER boost, you have to port the head and
the manifolds to match. It'll have TORQUE no matter what you do.
Dan