QUAIFE! - POSI? - (was Fiberglass Hoods)

Dave Ewing wrote:

> Sort of.  I meant that both wheels spin.  I can't remember when both wheels
> didn't spin!  Doesn't mean anything out of context but when taken in context
> I was wondering why a quaife would help so much when I am getting the best
> traction I can already (both wheels spinning)?  That's all.  BTW, you never
> answered me on the gauge face thing!  Did you get my email?
>
> Dave

My Mk1 Roc has a stock (AFAIK) 84 GTI Motor in it and the stock FF tall
gear trans. With this setup I have been very frequently spinning the
unloaded side of the car coming out of corners, the place I do most of
my deep throttle driving.

If I was going to get close to 150 HP like I plan I will need
_something_ like a quaife to get all my hard fought torque to the
ground.

Thems me thinks,
TBerk
btw- I'll go back and review the face plate thing and reply directly.