Idle hunt be gone....well, mostly

Hey all, Al (w/ the green Reiger) stopped by yesterday and gave me an assist
with my ever persistent idle hunt problem, turns out I had the damned idle
screw too far in the TB, soooo..... after a minor adjustment, my idle is
running at 80% perfect!

Finally got my door speakers recessed, now all that's left is to build the
rest of my system, rebuild this fuel distributor, and a few other dozen
things.....

oh yeah, before I call the dealer, anyone have some extra windshield
sprayers they'd be willing to sell me? and maybe those grill-thingies that
stop leaves from going into the hood?

TIA!

Dan
Tam-pa, FL