Re: Was: Stretch bolts vs. studs... Valve springs

I thought that I bent a valve by hitting about 6500 for a little while and
thought I floated a valve but I actually sucked a head gasket!!  Between 1
and 2 the head gasket was missing in a 1/4 inch area.  I still installed the
HD springs and adjustable cam sprocket (gotta give some reward after all the
pain and suffering of wondering what happened to it!!) and can say that it
feels a little smoother at higher rpms and I can only contribute this to the
springs since the sprocket is still on 0.  Just wanted to let you all know!!
Now I am back on the streets keeping the Honda population in their place
here in Olympia, WA!!!

Dave