[RE: OT? -- communter car search] - BMW 3-series

> And a 4-cylinder BMW other than a 2002 is
> utter and supreme
> sacrilege -- so you don't want one.... especially since they
> are well known
> for horrible head problems.

I've pretty much ignored this thread, but I liked Jason's dissertation
(thanks!). I know the 318 engines suck, but would you lump the E30 M3 engine
in with them too? I always LOOOVED those cars! I haven't heard of any
unusual engine problems with them, but then again I haven't followed them
either.

Neal