I just got ripped off by a jackass on ebay.

On Wednesday, February 20, 2002, at 11:08 AM, Sciroccin wrote:

> Offer to email him a shipping label from UPS, that he just has to slap
> on it
> and drop off at any Mailboxes etc...  You can set it up yourself via
> there
> website, or just give me the info and I will set it up for you via my
> account.  Max cost should be about $4 depending on his location.  He is
> in
> the US, right?  Also did he list a shipping peice in the auction
> description?

He got back to me.. said shipping will be 5.80..
plus the 5 dollar handling fee.. which i mistook as Shipping&handling
fee.

So it's going to cost me 10 dollars to ship instead...

It's better.. so i went ahead.. but still GRR.

Thanks for the help guys i appreciate it.

(grr.. now he's spazzing because i used "bidpay" to send a US Money
order)

heh.. must be the AOL.
(no offense to scirocco AOLers, they are in a class by themselves )