Texas Scirocco Team East Texas GTG Pictures

we met in Athens, TX (east of Dallas near Tyler.)
We move the GTG from place to place, I do believe the next one will be in or
around austin area, this way we get to meet more of the folks from the TST
group.

Stories...

The seats in the garbage was dale's witts' 16v broken (chico muchacha low
rider style state) old seat that was replaced (thanks to Brian wagner that
hauled one from arlington to the GTG)  and since dale did not want to drag
it back to austin with him, we decided that a perfectly good large garbage
bin in the middle of the Texas Fisheries parking (where we met up before
doing a cruise and BBQ in kilgore) would be a suitable location to drop it
in..

hehee... no we never exceeded the speed limit cruising, and Yes brian wagner
did catch EVERY SINGLE red light while we crossed Tyler texas.. hehehe

Brian wagner and daughter Kaitlin, Lee Loyds and better half, Eli, Jeff lowe
and his brother, Chuck and Sue blue, Dale Witt and wife, Reg swan and Myself
where part of this 1rst TST GTG.

I will get the picture descriptions in the next few days.

[ A Texan's Scirocco - Patrick Bureau ]
[ 1985 8v Prowler Orange Kamei X1     ]
[ http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco   ]