I just got ripped off by a jackass on ebay.

just to let you k now when I deal with German sellers, I use
www.payingfast.com INternational money order system
they charge 5$ per transaction but they warranty payment, and they create
the I.M.O and mail it dirrectly to the address you provide
I buy stuff this way all the time, and its fast (5-7 days delivery time) and
secure. (just bought bumpers, "scirocco" show quality carpet and GT II
badges lately this way.. and no problems with this system.

ATS - PAtrick