I just got ripped off by a jackass on ebay.

--=======513F3539=======

At 11:42 AM 2/20/02 -0700, Curtis Schofield wrote:

>He got back to me.. said shipping will be 5.80..
>plus the 5 dollar handling fee.. which i mistook as Shipping&handling fee.
>
>So it's going to cost me 10 dollars to ship instead...
>
>It's better.. so i went ahead.. but still GRR.
>
>Thanks for the help guys i appreciate it.
>
>(grr.. now he's spazzing because i used "bidpay" to send a US Money order)
>
>heh.. must be the AOL.
>(no offense to scirocco AOLers, they are in a class by themselves )

He is still quite a bit high.  I just got one from a '75(why?  I don't
know, it was cheap
and wishful thinking on finding a 75) and it was $1.75 to ship.  Some
people on there
are making there money on the shipping.  What I do if they don't list there
S&H cost
and don't reply to emails is not to bid, because almost always there is a
reason they
didn't list the cost.

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

'98 Dakota 4x4-Just rolled 100K
'86 Scirocco 8V-
'81 Scirocco 2.0 16V -
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic,  4 speed.