From: "Curtis Schofield" <schofiel@telusplanet.net>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 11:36 AM
Subject: I just got ripped off by a jackass on ebay.

He's gouging me on shipping.

I bid and won the 1984 manual and pouch.. i thought it would be a nice
touch as i don't have one.

It was 10.90. Not entirely a retarded price, but not a steal...

Anyways.. so 4 days after the auction he finally gets back to me and
tells me
the final cost is going to !! 29.15 !!. 18.75 to ship a tiny little
book. Really I just
received a bently manual from the states and it was bloody 7.50 in
shipping and it
weighs 10 times as much.

Grumble.

I told him that if he was going to be that way that i would do it, but
let all you people know.

The seller is tc6899@aol.com

Stupid me. I should have never bid after he neglected to answer me about
shipping when i emailed him
when the auction opened... Instead he plugged his other auction and said
that
"take to long to get paid but if you win I will for you < this time
has to be paid US MONEY ORDER or us cash"

Like i was going to pay with yen or something.

--
Curtis
'84 8v Scirocco.