I just got ripped off by a jackass on ebay.

He's gouging me on shipping.

I bid and won the 1984 manual and pouch.. i thought it would be a nice=20=

touch as i don't have one.

It was 10.90. Not entirely a retarded price, but not a steal...

Anyways.. so 4 days after the auction he finally gets back to me and=20
tells me
the final cost is going to !! 29.15 !!. 18.75 to ship a tiny little=20
book. Really I just
received a bently manual from the states and it was bloody 7.50 in=20
shipping and it
weighs 10 times as much.

Grumble.

I told him that if he was going to be that way that i would do it, but=20=

let all you people know.

The seller is tc6899@aol.com

Stupid me. I should have never bid after he neglected to answer me about=20=

shipping when i emailed him
when the auction opened... Instead he plugged his other auction and said=20=

that
"take to long to get paid=A0 but if=A0 you win I will=A0 for you < this =
time=A0=20
has to be paid US MONEY ORDER or us cash"

Like i was going to pay with yen or something.

--
Curtis
'84 8v Scirocco.