laundry list: 2.0 16v into mk1

How does he plan on doing the fuel lines? I bent a set and shortened them
then used Audi fuel lines/parts to mate the Motroinic to the CIS hard lines.
I would also get the 16v brake booster to manifold hose
of course the regular tuneup parts, plugs, wires, etc
 get a Motorsport rear mount and the TT front one while its apart too

What he should get really depends on how much cash he can spend. I would
paint all little brackets and pretty much anything metal actually which is
cheap and goes a long way in the looks department.

jasin
16v swapper pro