Sorta O/T Rant

Ok, so I decide that I am gonna change the two switches on the throttlebody
of my Audi. I went to the Stealership today and got a gasket, it was less
than 2 dollars. I also went and bought some metric allen sockets. Well
wouldn't it figure that all but one bolt head stripped out? I managed to get
2 of them out by pounding in a 1/4" instead of the 6mm, but that last one
fought me for nearly 30 minutes. I broke 3 screwdrivers, and a hammer handle
when I threw it across the garage in frustration. And to make matters worse
the car still runs like shit!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAARRRRHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGG.
Thanks I feel much better now.

Jason Neubold
85 Maroon 8v
86 Tornado Red 16v