installation dilemma

I agree with TBerk, fix the mount now, it's stupidly easy.

AFA the exhaust, I'd get as much of it on now as possible, including
the DP.  Why?  The last thing you're going to want to do after you get
the 2.0 in is fart around for another couple hours installing an
exhaust before you can drive it.  Get done what you can now, install
the engine later, and then have a muffler shop tack it up, if so
desired.

Advice Fee:$0.02.

Ron