[way OT] The Awful German Language by Mark Twain

Not sleeping again a few nights ago, I re-read this almost by chance.
It's hilariously funny if you have any interest in the German language
at all.  Mark Twain is easily my favorite American author.

Thought Tobias, Dirk, Patrick Schiller, and other German-speaking
listers (or German-speaking wannabees like me) might enjoy.

Scirocco content:  I need the German word for rope.

Enjoy, or delete.

=====
Cheapass Ron
"Victor" '87 16V Scirocco
"Teufelhasen" '93 Cabby <-For sale

If it ain't foggy, TURN OFF YOUR FOG LIGHTS.