From: John S
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2002 9:06 AM
Subject: Scirocco updates

Hi fellow Scirocco Owners...
to those who know me Hi
For those who don't visit my site
http://Sciroccoworld.4t.com
Anybody wishing to add pics to the database feel free, It's all free...
Membership the lot....
To those who don't know the club, I was sick of paying silly prices, so set up this club...
Wanted members to promote and be promoted
My site already features a Scirocco gallery of over 800 pics and over a 1000 pics of other Veedubs, also featured is
review from the Scirocco, Designs and soon to be added parts and tech sheets, please bear in mind this has only been
running since January so still having afew teething probs but they will be sorted as i said this is the newest on the
block and already VWvortex and VWAddiction have made there mark...
Anybody wanting a custom folder like that email me and I'll sort it

Show your VW to the World