Scirocco updates

------=_NextPart_001_0005_01C1AD52.DCEFA160

Hi fellow Scirocco Owners...
to those who know me Hi
For those who don't visit my site
http://Sciroccoworld.4t.com
Anybody wishing to add pics to the database feel free, It's all free...
Membership the lot....
To those who don't know the club, I was sick of paying silly prices, so s=
et up this club...
Wanted members to promote and be promoted
My site already features a Scirocco gallery of over 800 pics and over a 1=
000 pics of other Veedubs, also featured is review from the Scirocco, Des=
igns and soon to be added parts and tech sheets, please bear in mind this=
 has only been running since January so still having afew teething probs =
but they will be sorted as i said this is the newest on the block and alr=
eady VWvortex and VWAddiction have made there mark...
Anybody wanting a custom folder like that email me and I'll sort it

Show your VW to the WorldGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer downlo=
ad : http://explorer.msn.com

------=_NextPart_001_0005_01C1AD52.DCEFA160

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Hi fellow Scir=
occo Owners...</DIV> <DIV>to those who know me Hi</DIV> <DIV>For those wh=
o don't visit my site</DIV> <DIV><A href=3D"http://Sciroccoworld.4t.com";>=
http://Sciroccoworld.4t.com</A></DIV> <DIV>Anybody wishing to add pics to=
 the database feel free, It's all free...</DIV> <DIV>Membership the lot..=
..</DIV> <DIV>To those who don't know the club, I was sick of paying sill=
y prices, so set up this club...</DIV> <DIV>Wanted members to promote and=
 be promoted</DIV> <DIV>My site already features a Scirocco gallery of ov=
er 800 pics and over a 1000 pics of other Veedubs, also featured is revie=
w from the Scirocco, Designs and soon to be added parts and tech sheets, =
please bear in mind this has only been running since January so still hav=
ing afew teething probs but they will be sorted as i said this is the new=
est on the block and already VWvortex and VWAddiction have made there mar=
k...</DIV> <DIV>Anybody wanting a custom folder like that email me and I'=
ll sort it</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Show your VW to the World</DIV></=
BODY></HTML><br clear=3Dall><hr>Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer=
 download : <a href=3D'http://explorer.msn.com'>http://explorer.msn.com</=
a><br></p>

------=_NextPart_001_0005_01C1AD52.DCEFA160--