Scirocco updates [Bitch-slap]

Tell me about it.  This guy ripped every picture off Scirocco.org
for _his_ little database.  Not only that, his site blows, it's
incredibly slow and laid out with little organization or explanation.

I know I'd like to bitch slap his ass, and not just because I spend
fuckin' hours and hours touching up the images before I post them
either...

I don't care if anybody copies a few images to enhance their site,
it's all part of the family you know.  But many of those images were
put up on scirocco.org by express submission and permission of the
cars' owners...and to have them _all_ ripped and posted as their
own by someone else is just not right.  I think I'll probably drop
Mr. UK a line...

==Brett