HELP :( im Really tempted to Buy a H

Let me tell you a little story that should help you make your decision!

About a year and a half back a friend referred a friend to me to put a
transmission in his GLI (SMS).  When I saw the car (wing, painted interior
parts, stickers, slammed to the nubbers) it looked like a Honda in disguise.
I installed the transmission and (including the transmission) I only charged
him $400.  It was an AGB and he was happy for about a week when he said that
he lost a couple gears and couldn't figure out why AND he was mad at me!  I
went to his house (no charge) and helped him diagnose (rather quickly) a
piece of linkage that had come off.  I noticed that the locking piece had
come off (common) and gave him another that I had as a spare.  I didn't see
him for about a year until I saw him outside a Starbucks.  I stopped to say
hi and noticed he was getting into a Honda.  I (jokingly) said "don't tell
me that you own a Honda" and he said, without even looking at me as he got
into his car,"you wouldn't fix my other car".

You could come to a lot of conclusions from this:

1.  He needed a Honda in the first place because he wanted to rice, not
race.

2.  He had no idea how the car worked, just wanted it to work.

3.  After owning a VW and knowing that I owned VWs, he couldn't even face me
OR come up with a good excuse why he didn't still have his VW.

Conclusion:  He was born to be in a Honda!  Rice it out, and act like a VW
wasn't good enough when he knew nothing about them.  I'm glad he's not in
the VW family!

As far as you're concerned, I'd get a Honda to mess with, everyday driver,
etc. and see how you like it.  If you feel you need to make the cross-over,
maybe you were meant to be there!?  Asking the Scirocco list if you should
give up your Scirocco for a Honda is like asking Farakhan if you should
switch from Muslim to Judaism.  You'll have to figure it out for yourself,
ultimately.  Good luck but don't worry if you go Honda, we here on the
Scirocco list always need some Honda butt to kick!!

Dave