HELP :( im Really tempted to Buy a H

I couldn't have said it better myself..

"if you can't appreciate vws and put the time in to learning about them
and repairing them, they're not for you"

The same thing applies to Linux (of course only the 2 or 3 of you nerds on
this list will know what I'm talking about here).. people see me using my
computer with a couple xterms open and they think I'm hacking in to the
government or something. Then they say "you should teach me how to use
Linux". Yeah, and while I'm at it I should teach some kindergardeners how
to do Laplace transforms..

It don't work that way. You have to /want/ to put effort in to it or it
isn't gonna happen.

-Toby