HELP :( im Really tempted to Buy a H

--------------080707050200040207030005

if you havent named your car, and talked to her like a lover, then you
should own something else   :)

Brandon Smith wrote:

>My thoughts...yes hondas are available EVERYWHERE, and EVERYONE has one.
>Every fucking punk ass high school kid drives a civic, sorry but although
>they can be made fast and look cool, they simply lack character and
>charisma.
>
>okay look, the rest of you may crucify me for saying this, but only certain
>people were meant to drive a VW, and when I say that I mean REALLY meant to
>drive a VW.  If you have failed to see/develop a strong and personal
>relationship with your VW, then by all means get something else.  After all
>hondas are very reliable cars and deserve some respect on that note.
>
>REMEMBER, IT'S NOT A CAR, IT'S A CULT!!!
>
>my thoughts here, no one elses.
>
>I could go on and on and ON about this but I will stop here.  I have a date
>and I am picking the girl up in MY SCIROCCO because she thinks it's cooler
>than her Integra!!!
>
>-Brando
>
>P.S.  I take pride in coming from the school of "more go and less show", and
>here I'm taking about 8 second bugs

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
if you havent named your car, and talked to her like a lover, then you should
own something else &nbsp; :)<br>
Brandon Smith wrote:<br>
  <pre wrap="">My thoughts...yes hondas are available EVERYWHERE, and EVERYONE has one.
[...]

    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->H22
  </pre>
    <pre wrap="">Swap ( gotta admit that one was cool .. but it sucked fr traction even
    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->with
  </pre>
    <pre wrap="">18's !!! )
anyway ..
im so tempted to buy one since there are tons of stuff available to buy
    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->...
  </pre>
    <pre wrap="">and there are available EVERYWHERE !!!
please tell me that im nuts or at least talk me out of it ..
if not the rocco is going up for sale in spring and i will be leanin
    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->towards
  </pre>
    <pre wrap="">a H  :'(