Fox motor going into 'rocco

<< The more original parts you maintain on your '77, the easier it will be to
put in the fox motor.  I'm pretty sure you won't need any vacuum hoses, as
long as you're retaining your early CIS.>>
     This is what I'm planning, keeping it simple and reliable.

<< Also, why not use the shrouded injectors?  They thread right into you're
77's injector lines, and AFAIK are considered an upgrade. >>
      I'll keep the injectors, if nothing else because they're new and I'm
somewhat lazy! :)
The question is about the fitting that is attatched to the outside of the
head by the intake runners, should I cap that off, or keep the hoses for that
system connected?

Regards,
Carl
77rocco
89fox  - donor to be
03saturn - cannot modify under penalty from wife!