Finally done- wasRe: O.T. Any Golf/Jetta MkIII owners on thelist with a Bentley for that car?

--=======10846023=======

With the help of numerous replies form listers and a list of what had to be
removed
from Chris Delong I just finished up replacing the electrical ignition
switch and the
car is back to normal.  My sister will be very happy in the morning to give
my wife
back her winter beater Neon.  And in case you are thinking this is a simple
job, it's a
pain in the ass!

Thanks again

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

'98 Dakota 4x4-
'86 Scirocco 8V-
'81 Scirocco 2.0 16V -
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic,  4 speed.
'92 Polaris Indy Deluxe