twin w.i.p. cam

I've been working away in my office (doubles as shop with blast cabinet,
powder coating bench, oven,  press and loads of parts) all day. The garage
cam has been up as my pseudo wall paper since you started to cover the
window. I can check your progress all day. This is way cool. I think I need
a remote monitor downstairs in the garage so I can keep total track of you.
This could be habit forming. Make a note that you should notify us when you
plan on doing the next whole day in the garage thing.

Thanks!

Rick Alexander