twin w.i.p. cam

On Sat, 7 Dec 2002 16:24:14 -0800 (PST) Eric S <scirocco81@vwmail.net>
writes:

> Great, I go expecting to see a car being torn apart...and all I get
> is a shot of Allyn's ass....lovely...hehe

Ohhhh, dont even get me going about Al's ass..... YUMMY!

> Actually Al, the garage cam is a great idea!  Very cool man!

I was considering putting one of these in my new garage once its built.
Problem is, my 80 will probably be built before it is. Hmm, perhaps a
Driveway cam? heh! You can watch me work on everyone elses VW projects.
In this weeks episode, G60 tranny rebuild and upgraded clutch package in
a 90 Corrado....

Just need a cam and the new cable modem connect....

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V   88' Corvette -AS- #30  2002 SDR Solo2 Champion
Scirocco" 84' Scirocco 8V 82' Scirocco RIP 80' Scirocco S 79' "Project
FSP
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com