Battery relocation (was Re: car stereo install accessories)

Somebody on this strain said something about having extra wire for a battery
relocation. Who ever knows please let me know or if you know a place to get
the wire really cheap. I am begining to think about doing this.

Peace Out,

Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, body work needed)
'92 Olds Cutlass Ciera (DD)