[RE: Pics from the ohio dub fest show yesterday.]

You have to admit, only a female could have 'testicles' large enough to put
bearwheels (or daisywheels) on her car......
I know mine aren't !

Larry

Hey, give it up. We all buy aftermarket wheels to be different, and without
doubt we know it is Kim's car, so she did achieve "different". (having said
that, I resisted the daisy rims for my bug) I'm just wondering if the bears
could wear a ribbon around their necks, do it up really girlie. As for that
car, it's one of the cleanest I've ever seen, gorgeous, and not really
"cutesy" either. Takes some guts to have bears on your wheels.

Introducing NetZero Long Distance