speaking of wiring gremlins

I picked up a 92 Cabby of the weekend, nice lil car, except the cluster in
the dash dosen't work (except speedo), well my gurlfriend drove it to work
monday and she called and said eveything thing was work but it was
overheating. well to make it this story short the only time the cluster
works is first thing in the morning, like 6am, but then it stops working
after a time. Any one ever have a problem like this? what could be temp
senseitive? I found the reason it was overheating, the relay by the Rad was
burnt up, replaced runs fine now. Thanks if you can help.

Elijah

"Just what I need, another gas tanks to feed"
86 16v Scirocco
87 Yamaha FJ1200
92 Cabby
92 Honda prelude (f/s)