[RE: Pics from the ohio dub fest show yesterday.]

Hey, give it up. We all buy aftermarket wheels to be different, and witho=
ut
doubt we know it is Kim's car, so she did achieve "different". (having sa=
id
that, I resisted the daisy rims for my bug) I'm just wondering if the bea=
rs
could wear a ribbon around their necks, do it up really girlie. As for th=
at
car, it's one of the cleanest I've ever seen, gorgeous, and not really
"cutesy" either. Takes some guts to have bears on your wheels.

"ATS - Patrick Bureau" <pbureau@attbi.com> wrote:
I would never, ever, do that (GRIN...)

plotting..... hehehe

    __  __________ =

   /  |/_ __/ ___/ Patrick Bureau
  //| | / / \__ \  1985 8v Prowler Orange "Beatrice"
 / _  |/ / ___/ /  1985 8v Titian Red "Lucky"
/_/ |_/_/ /____/   http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco =

=3D>-----Original Message-----
=3D>From: Larry [mailto:rocco16v@netzero.com]
=3D>Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2002 6:41 PM
=3D>To: Scirocco-Al; ATS - Patrick Bureau; scirocco
=3D>Subject: Re: Pics from the ohio dub fest show yesterday.
=3D>
=3D>
=3D>Seriously, whose gonna' tell a purdy young thing that her wheels suck=
????
=3D>
=3D>Larry
=3D>
=3D>> Yeah,
=3D>>     I talked to the woman who had them.  I forget her name. (I car
=3D>remember
=3D>> peoples cars, but not their names), she got them at closeout somewh=
ere.
=3D>She
=3D>> said she was afraid she would get a lot of negative response but th=
at
=3D>> everyone she had spoken to had liked them.  The car was pretty nice=
=2E
=3D>>
=3D>> Alan
=3D>
=3D>
=3D>Introducing NetZero Long Distance
=3D>Unlimited Long Distance only $29.95/ month!
=3D>Sign Up Today! www.netzerolongdistance.com
=3D>