*#!&ing speed-o gear

the last 9a tranny I bought, the PO dropped the plastic gear into it...
fouond scraps of the shreded gear all over the place..
ask ron!

   /  |/_ __/ ___/ Patrick Bureau
  //| | / / \__ \  1985 8v Prowler Orange "Beatrice"
 / _  |/ / ___/ /  1985 8v Titian Red "Lucky"
/_/ |_/_/ /____/   http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco