Oil pressure problems...

   My new engine is having the same oil pressure problems my old one was having.

This enigne has a new oil pump, but I used my oild filter flange.

I get roughly 4-5 BAR at startup (cold), and 0-0.5 at warm idle. Warm revving produces typical pressures though.

I know there's a pressure relief valve int he system, but where is it? Is it in the oil filter flange? If so, anyone have a working filter flange I could have to replace my bad one?

Thanks for any ideas.