On the topic of superchargers

It will go on an 81s rocc. with a Built 2.0L 16V engine, sds digital
fuel mngmnt sys, badger 5 TB setup, Forged aluminum pistons, Momentum
made head, lightned flywheel, knifed crank, Arp fasters throughout, TT
16V camset, TT adjustable cam gear (ext), TT 2.5"stainless exhaust, TT
Race downpipe (thermocoated and flexjointed), Thermocoated 16V manifold,
Borla flowbastard muffler, Aluminum oilpan with sport windage tray, a
block vaccum pump, and a 4K trans with high final drive and a quaiffe.
If I need more HP i'll add some stickers or something to the windows or
a fatass tailpipe.

But seriously- the trouble is how do you by pass the supercharger on a 4
throttlebody system w/out adding another TB?