On the topic of superchargers

This was a good point!- and basically the main reason im going
supercharger over turbo.
1) I spent a shitload of cash to make a VERY snappy throttle response.
Why then spend a shitload to get a turbo lag?
2) I want clutched because i want a LOT of boost to the supercharger,
but i don't want to drive a lot of boost all the time.
3) It's cool as Ice cream in the Sahara! (to me).